Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Scary man, I mean Santa Clause

I was dying to take the girls to see Santa Clause however I knew it might not go well.  Hailey is at that age where she's leery of strangers.  Stephen wasn't nearly as excited as I was about the idea of Santa pictures.  He knew that Hailey was not going to go for it and didn't understand why I would torture her for my own enjoyment.  Sounds awfully dramatic when you put it like that! Nonetheless, to the mall we went.  We had been hyping it up to her for a week.  She was excited when we got there and good the whole time in line. 
Then it was our turn...  Hannah could have cared less.  Hailey on the other hand would not let go of me. 

 She stiffened up like a board. I tried to set her on Santa's lap and she

tired to lung out of his lap. 


The pictures a little blurry but you get the point. 

Santa was not very nice either.  He got an attitude with me at one point then was made that Hailey didn't want his stupid little bell and threw it back in the bowl.  HELLO, you're a mall Santa.  Shouldn't you expect crying kids?!?!  Anyways, we hung the pictures up on the frig for a while and Hailey would ask to look at it all the time.  We would ask her what she was doing in the picture to which she would reply, "I was crying.  Santa scared me".  So, until next year Santa...Ho!Ho!Ho!

No comments: