Friday, April 15, 2011

Me, a girly girl?

I have never been a girly girl.  In fact as far back as kindergarten, my mother had a hard time getting me to wear dresses.  When my niece was born almost 12 years ago, OMG 12 years, I told my mother that she must be so excited to finally get the little girl she's always wanted. As I've gotten older I've accepted and enjoyed becoming a little more feminine however I would still never use the word girly.  I just knew that it would be my fate to have girls, check, and have girly girls at that, check.  When I was pregnant with Hailey my girlfriends would buy uber girly stuff for her, frilly, lacy, and pink.  I told them to stop because I would not put her in it!  I never bought anything pink.  The girls rooms are green and purple.  I could go on and on but I think you get the idea.  Of course Hailey is all girl.  She LOVES pink and purple.  She loves dresses and tutu's.  I don't know what the reason is but I'm starting to enjoy all of it too!!  So when my mom came to visit at the end of February she brought Hannah the biggest most obnoxious hat or so I originally thought.  Until I put it on her!!!  I love it!!!  g

2.25.11

No comments: