Friday, April 8, 2011

Christmas Day

I have never had a more relaxing Christmas Day, in my life!  This is the 1st year that we stayed home.  The weekend before Christmas we celebrated with my family.  And on Christmas Eve, we celebrated with Stephen's family.  So Christmas Day was just the four of us!!!  I don't think I ever got out of my pjs.  Since we had our big Christmas dinner the night before, we had left overs galore so I didn't even have to cook! 

This was the 1st year that Hailey was really able to appericate all that Santa does.  She woke up and we all walked into the the living.  I have video buuuuuut the picture below is the only one I took!!!!  I can't believe it.  Santa brought her a Dora 4-wheeler to which her reply shortly after seeing it was, "I don't like it".  Thankfully that wore off by the end of the day and she was cruising the house in no time!


 
Dying to go play with her new toys. 
Christmas photo shoot.  I have pictures of Hailey in this dress too, somewhere.

Hailey at the park later that day with Daddy cruising on her 4-wheeler.




1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Cute Christmas pictures!