Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"Payin'"

Several weeks ago we went to Dallas to visit my grandmother for her birthday.  It was the a week or two before her 102nd birthday!!  We wanted to see her before I got too big and uncomfortable, (too late) to travel.  It was a great trip and always fun to see the fam.  We left Sunday to head back.  Hailey slept almost the entire way.  So of course when we got home she was wound up.  I was relaxing on the couch when I hear some commotion going on in the corner by all of her toys.  And this is what I see...

She pulled every single book and toy out of the basket and climbed in.  When I giggled and asked what she was doing, her response was "payin'".  How can you argue with that.  Play away kid, play away!

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

HEHE! I love when kids getin stuff! Cameron still sits in in baskets. I have had to replace a few, because he's not so little anymore :)

Mommy Amy said...

She is too stinkin cute!! BEAUTIFUL I tell ya... just beautiful!