Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tomatoes

Stephen and Hailey have a garden in our backyard.  It's their thing.  Not that I don't love the fruits of their labor but I have enough living things to take care of as is.  Plus, I don't know when to harvest or plant or prune or whatever else it is you are suppose to do with gardens.  My old roommate and I tried once and we let everything grow until they were as big as possible.  Have you ever tried okra that was the size of a cucumber?  I don't recommend it.   You might as well eat tree bark.  Anyways, every day those two would go out and inspect and see where everything stood.  Hailey would get so excited to cut and bring in the vegetables, (too bad she wouldn't eat of them)!  I decided to snap some pics of their tomatoes, which by the way were some of the best tomatoes I've ever tasted! 


And the out takes...
4.28.11

No comments: