Monday, March 7, 2011

Pumpkin painting and torture by pumpkin

This year we let Hailey paint her pumpkins.  We set her up outside on a gorgeous afternoon. 

While Hailey was painting her pumpkins...I decided to try and copy an adorable photo I saw of a baby in a pumpkin.  I cut the top off the pumpkin and scooped all the guts out.  I was ready to go!  Since Hannah was still so little, I needed Stephen's help holding her head up.  I guess the baby in the picture I saw was a tad bit older.  As we put Hannah in the pumpkin, she started to wail.  Stephen couldn't stand hearing her cry for long and thought I was being mean.  I disagree!!  A picture is worth a 1000 words...
Look at that sweet little face!!! 

After the pumpkin shoots, I took Hannah inside to clean the pumpkin off of her.  See, she doesn't seem to mind that she was just tortured by a pumpkin. 

No comments: