Friday, May 7, 2010

First 4-wheeler ride

Back in March, (almost caught up), we went over to some friend's of ours house.  They have close to 5 acres.  With these 5 acres, they have a 4-wheeler.  Stephen told me he was going to take Hailey for a ride.  The mere thought of this scarred me to death.  What if something happens?  What if she gets scared?  What if she falls off? What if, What if, What if.  Reluctantly, off they went.  Well, let me just tell you that she loved  it!!!  Their house is on a hill and has a pool in the backyard with a huge drop off.  Behind that is all the open area.  I went outside with my camera to take some pictures and could hear her squealing with delight.  So I asked Stephen to come closer so I could get a picture.  Look at that smile!!  She was waving so hard I thought she might fall off. 
I am slowly learning that I can't protect her from everything and that sometimes you to take chances.  I know it may seem silly but I was really nervous!!  I'm glad I didn't stop her from enjoying her ride around the property with her daddy!!

No comments: