Monday, January 18, 2010

Visiting the Tompkins

A couple of weeks before Thanksgiving Hailey and I took a road trip up to Dallas to see my brother and his family.  Thanksgiving is a busy weekend for them.  My sister-in-law's family comes from all over to stay with them for a Thanksgiving/Christmas combo.  Needless to say we don't get to send much time with them that weekend so we decided to go a weekend when we could have them all to ourselves. 


Look at the mess Hailey and her cousin Luke made. 

Collin would not let me take his picture.  I caught this moment while hiding in the kitchen.  He was so sweet reading to her, until he saw the flash...then he bolted.  : )


Hailey and her Aunt Julie at dinner.


All and all the kids did really good over the weekend. Although we did have a few bouts of jealousy, (Exbhit A) primarily when I was holding Luke or when Julie was holding Hailey.  They did learn to share though. 



Luke,Collin, Kaylee and Hailey

No comments: