Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Town Lake

I LOVE living in Austin.   Not too long ago (middle to end of October) I was trying to see some friends of mine.  Life had gotten in the way and we realized it had been forever since my friend Megan had seen Hailey.  She lives in Waco, I mean Cedar Park, hehe, so we decided to meet in the middle at Town Lake.  For those of you that are not familiar with Town Lake, it's a "lake" smack dab in the middle of downtown Austin. You can't have motorized boats so it's nice an relaxing to walk around.  They have a trail that goes all the way around it (I think a total of 10 miles) or you can cut over and go a shorter route.  We ended up going over 4 miles!!!  I was an amazing day and we had so much fun!!  Hailey had a blast and we can't wait to do it again.  




No comments: